As a result of issues such as:
- Lack of proper contract with agreed upon retainer with lawyers in Iran
- Lack of sufficient knowledge on current Iranian inheritance laws and regulations
- Trustworthiness of people who are thousands of mile away and mostly inaccessible
- Less than desire issues of working with a relative, and mixing work and relationships
- Issues regarding the exchange rate and wiring of money
- Language barriers and lack of cultural understanding
And the fact most people do not know where to start or how to proceed in dealing with the loss of a family member, Legal Persian has been trusted for over ten years in guiding our clients with their inheritance matters in Iran by providing the following services:
- Obtaining probate certificates from any court or dispute resolution office in Iran;
- Obtaining inheritance tax certificates;
- Selling estates and inherited property in Iran;
- Transfer of the proceeds of sale or inheritance.
- Legal Persian has a proven track record of helping Iranians abroad with their inheritance issues in Iran. Please see our testimonials page to see how satisfied our clients are with our services.
- To read more about issues related to Inheritance in Iran, please click here.